Baby Scot
Please Login or Create an Account.

Baby-Scot.co.uk is the ultimate guide for Baby Products, Advice, Fairs, Activites, Shopping, Support, Working Mums and Friendship in SCOTLAND. The Scottish Baby Directory.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics

Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
haecceity

Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Empty
PostSubject: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 am

HI there.
I'm a first time mum (darling bump due in September) and between now and the birth will be moving out to Airdrie from Glasgow. Hardly the best time to be going through moving house and trying to get out and meet new friends but these things happen!
I'd love to meet up with mums (I'm 31) or to hear about any baby classes or mother and baby groups in the area.
Thanks
C x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 am

Hi Haecceity
Thanks for your post. Congratulations on your pregnancy. As you can see we are just starting out but will go find the answers for you. Keep checking back as well plan to get loads more interest after the baby show.

View user profile http://baby-scot.forumotion.com
Foffer74

PostSubject: Re: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

I think having kids makes it much easier to meet other people, so just get along to hatever groups take your fancy and hopefully you'll meet some like-minded mums at one of them. Ask your Health Visitor when she comes about baby/toddler groups in your area. You should also get an opportunity to go to a baby massage class or 2 (also through your HV). If you plan to breastfeed, there are support groups for mums (one in the Chapelside Centre in Airdrie on Mon afternoons), I was lucky enough to meet my closest friends through going to one of these in Coatbridge every week. Pre-natally, it is worth going along to aqua natal, you will meet other mums there and perhaps get a vibe for what's on offer in your area.

HTH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks for that Foffer.

Will try and find specific classes for you.

Hopefully your health vistior will be a good source, but unfortunately they are always very helpful.

View user profile http://baby-scot.forumotion.com
Foffer74

PostSubject: Re: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 pm

You can get a list of parent & toddler groups here: http://www.scottishchildcare.gov.uk/SearchResults.aspx?chisid=11&sopt=B&pcodea=ML6&cata=4&catb=&catc=&catd=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area   Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seeking baby groups/friends in Airdrie area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baby Scot :: Areas :: Lanarkshire-
Jump to: