Baby Scot
Please Login or Create an Account.

Baby-Scot.co.uk is the ultimate guide for Baby Products, Advice, Fairs, Activites, Shopping, Support, Working Mums and Friendship in SCOTLAND. The Scottish Baby Directory.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics

Phoenix Trader - Selling quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Phoenix Trader - Selling quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery. Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Trader - Selling quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery.   Phoenix Trader - Selling quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

Would you like to run your own business from home selling top quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery?

Become an Independent Phoenix Trader!

• Join our worldwide team of Independent Phoenix Traders and discover just how easy it is to run your own business around your family and other commitments.

•There is no pressure and you decide how busy you want to be. You can develop a useful part-time income and there is a fantastic long-term, full-time business to be developed should you wish.

• Top quality and brilliant value ensure that Phoenix Traders have a real opportunity to build a worthwhile business with an established, award-winning company. We offer a low-cost start-up with high profit margins, a heavily discounted starter pack and all the help and support you could want. There couldn't be an easier, more enjoyable way to work for yourself.

Please contact me for more information on this opportunity, or view online at www.phoenix-trading.eu/web/pamfreeman and select ‘JOIN ME’.

Statutory notice - Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.

View user profile http://baby-scot.forumotion.com

Phoenix Trader - Selling quality Cards, Giftwrap and Stationery.
Page 1 of 1