Baby Scot
Please Login or Create an Account.
Baby Scot
Please Login or Create an Account.
Baby Scot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby-Scot.co.uk is the ultimate guide for Baby Products, Advice, Fairs, Activites, Shopping, Support, Working Mums and Friendship in SCOTLAND. The Scottish Baby Directory.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» FREE BABY ON BOARD CAR SIGN
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 am by NCBABYDADNC

» THE SCOTTISH BABY & TODDLER SHOW
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:47 am by jill@headlinepr.co.uk

» Getting Married? know anyone who is?
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:53 am by Signature Silver

» 20% discount on Fingerprint jewellery
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 am by Signature Silver

» A new pram!
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am by McDuck

» Win £50 worth of Fingerprint Jewellery
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm by Signature Silver

» Fingerprint Pandora style dangle charm
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» Family friendly restaurants in central Glasgow?
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 am by Melaina25

» Any Stirlingshire families fancy a great morning out on the shores of Loch Lomond?
Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 8:09 am by SeesawJenny

Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Empty
PostSubject: Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot   Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 am

We are currently looking for volunteer mums who could write a small article each week for the area they live in. It is hoped that this opportunity will develop to allow earning potential in the near future.

To see if your area still needs an editor then check out our home page and click on your area on the left hand menu.

www.baby-scot.co.uk

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://baby-scot.forumotion.com
angelaward1977

PostSubject: Writing for Baby-Scot   Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 am

I'm a first time Mum with a due date of 11th June 2010. I live in Galashiels in the Borders and would love to write for Baby-Scot and hopefully meet up with other local Mums in the process! flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot   Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi Angela
Excellent - will email you now!
Back to top Go down
https://baby-scot.forumotion.com
Signature Silver

PostSubject: Hi   Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 pm

angelaward1977 wrote:
I'm a first time Mum with a due date of 11th June 2010. I live in Galashiels in the Borders and would love to write for Baby-Scot and hopefully meet up with other local Mums in the process! flower

Hi Angela
I live in Berwick Upon Tweed, and if you ever make it over here it would be good to meet up for a coffee and a chat, I am a mum of two and have a one and a two year old.
Let me know if your in the area, Hannah*
Back to top Go down
http://www.signaturesilver.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot   Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Are you a keen mum who could write for Baby-Scot
Page 1 of 1